Pin It

I Shankar's Next Movie


After the Massive hit of "Enthiran". I is the upcoming tamil romatic thriller directed by  Shankar and its  produced by Venu Ravichandran's Aascar Films with cinematographer P. C. Sreeram, music by associate composer A. R. Rahman and editing done by Anthony. Shankar again teaming up with Vikram after a long time, Amy jackson, Malayalam actor Suresh gopi and Sivaji Ganesan's eldest son Ramkumar Ganesan doing the leading role in the flim, heroine not yet confirmed and Santhanam doing the comedy part. The dubbed Telugu version of the film has been titled as Manoharudu. Flim may be released on  April 14, 2013    

I Movie Stills / Pictures / Photos

I Movie Logo
Photo Credit : www.tamilstar.com
I Movie Shankar and Santhanam
Photo Credit:  www.tamilstar.com


I Movie Shankar and P C SreeRam Working Stills
Photo Credit:  www.tamilstar.com
Shankar's I movie making Stills
Photo Credit:  www.tamilstar.com

0 comments: